After closing our doors in March to assist with social distancing efforts, Scarecrow Video will resume renting titles via our pickup window on Tuesday, May 19. We are asking patrons to phone in their orders, pay with a card (no cash at this time), and pick up their orders at Scarecrow.
Patrons should always check scarecrow.com for the latest information, but for now our plan is:
- Pickup hours are Tuesday through Sunday, 12pm – 8pm (closed Monday)
- Please call us at (206) 524-8554 to request and pay for your rentals before arriving. Your order will be available at our pickup window (located between our main doors and our parking lot)
- During this period of limited service, we are unable to offer our 2-for-1 Wednesday promotion.
- When picking up your order, please be mindful of social distancing regulations (wear a face covering, maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between those waiting for service, etc.
- If you have rentals to return, You may always use the drop slots in the main doors which are open 24/7, and we are also still gladly accepting returns by mail.
- Consider purchasing pre-paid rental credits. They save time and money!
- Remember that we have pre-paid mailers available to make returning titles easier. These are only $4.75, hold four discs, and the postage never expires. If you wish to purchase one, please let us know when you place your pickup order.
For those who prefer it, we are still offering our Rental by Mail service (which is now serving 17 states!). Click Here for info on signing up for that program.